Account Manager, Sales
Remote USA, excluding Colorado
Reports to: Sr. Account Manager
Location: Remote USA, excluding Colorado
DMS is looking for a motivated Account Manager to join our robust sales team. Our well established and continuously growing client base provides opportunities for valuable industry experience and personal growth. We are scaling to new heights and are on the search for an energetic, creative individual to become a part of our team.
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing account management
- Understanding of online advertising principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong aptitude for Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint
- Ability to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment
- Availability to travel on occasion for trade shows
- Positive, can-do and whatever-it-takes attitude!
What You'll Be Responsible For
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Work side by side with SVP Sales & Sr. Account Management with inside sales in onboarding new advertisers
- Help grow existing Book of Business by working side by side with SVP Sales & Sr. Account Management.
- Interface with Affiliate Managers in order generate traffic on managed campaigns
- Contact clients for campaign level optimization and tracking issues/requests
- Contact clients for additional campaign opportunities
- Manage A/R for assigned accounts
- Interface with finance, clients and production team in facilitation of client/campaign paperwork
- Find and execute instant revenue opportunities on managed accounts including understanding of campaign analytics
- Facilitate operational procedures with respect to campaign management including: submit creative requests and handle campaign approval requests; submit and communicate internal traffic requests and results; any additional work associated with the management of assigned accounts
- Help build strong client relationships with SVP Sales & Sr. Account Management on existing book of business and new business through regular communication
- Coordinate with SVP Sales and Sr. Account Managers to create customized sales plans for incremental revenue
- Up-sell/cross-sell on suggested company services based on team feedback
Benefits Available to Eligible Employees Include the Following
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short term disability, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.