Location: Hybrid/WFH with 2-3 days in Denver, Colorado (Capitol Hill) office
Reports to: Senior Director, Product Marketing
Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is looking for an analytically minded person with a background in Analytics, Finance or Marketing. The Marketing Analyst is primarily responsible for data gathering and analysis to support marketing campaigns and aid in the evaluation of current business initiatives. The analyst will work as part of the Product Marketing Team for the Insurance division to analyze and measure the effectiveness and financial impact of online acquisition. Marketing channels include: digital, email, Social and Facebook client programs and alternative media. This position will be all-encompassing of both front-end marketing campaign analysis and backed client analysis allowing you to provide a holistic view of campaign performance internally and externally while supporting the company’s financial goals.
- Campaign Management - Develop and execute marketing strategies and data-driven insights to drive performance and maximize ROI
- Strategy Making - Develop and communicate insights around campaign performance to internal team
- You will gather, organize and aggregate large sets of data in order to produce meaningful business insight in areas such as ad network optimization, marketing performance and quality monitoring, client communication and development, competitive research, and more
- Reporting and Visualization - Create Looker dashboard views to help identify performance and business trends
- Work closely with the Business Operations and client team to present trends, discuss challenges and present solutions.
- You will develop data-driven insights that enable DMS’ Marketing and Media teams to maximize profitability while helping our clients to meet and exceed their KPIs for marketing campaigns
- This role will be concentrating on supporting the growth of our Health Insurance vertical. You will use analytical methods to extract valuable insights from our data that grow the product and ROI for clients.
- Work closely with client managers to identify opportunities to optimize client campaigns and expand budgets
- Support ongoing analysis and monitoring of key business KPIs
- Responsible for communicating your insights and findings to various members of our Client, Media, Analytics, and Executive teams
- MUST BE ABLE TO BE IN-PERSON 2-3 DAYS/WEEK IN DENVER, CO OFFICE
- BA/BS in Finance or Marketing, preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Finance or Marketing analytics function, preferred.
- Must be skilled in Excel and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be interested in direct to consumer marketing and analyzing consumer behavior
- Continuity/club/subscription experience a plus.
- An understanding of finance/accounting and testing process is a plus
- Must have keen analytical and excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate financial concepts to varied audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple requests, multi-task and deliver requested work on time.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-through abilities, as well as, a highly creative and analytical problem-solver.
- Professionalism – Has the ability to work in a team environment, values and delivers requests with precision and on-time, presents in a clear, concise and confident manner. Is a positive influence, and exhibits a conscientious work ethic.
- Confidentiality – Needs to understand how to conduct him/herself professionally and when/where not to share opinions versus fact; when/where not to share confidential information such as financial information concerning Intellectual Property, revenue reports, proposed and new products, testing schedules and analytic results, etc.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
The anticipated salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $70,000 - $80,000. Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.