ClickDealer powered by DMS is one of the top 5 CPA networks in the world! The company has been in the performance marketing business since 2012, partnering with over 2000 advertisers across 20 main verticals. ClickDealer is headquartered in the Netherlands, spanning over 5 offices across the globe. If you have a high level of communication skills, have more than 1-2 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing, and have knowledge of traffic marketing campaigns and flows, we will be happy to get in touch and discuss our potential cooperation. Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of ClickDealer's top team, don't hesitate! Be at the peak, with the best.
We are looking for a Senior Affiliate Manager for LeadGen who is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliate publishing of Click Dealer’s advertising campaigns. The Senior Affiliate Manager will work closely with the Affiliate Director, Sales Team and Management to ensure success for both the affiliate and advertiser.
• Risk management
• Managing multiple affiliate’s campaigns, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
• Cultivate relationships with clients, maintain the highest level of customer service, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
• Manage the Contract/IO process to ensure that all paperwork is properly completed
• Be responsible for partner’s budget, collections, and invoicing reconciliation
• Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, address client marketing needs, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
• Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
• Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
• Proactively manage top tier accounts and develop affiliate contact management strategies,
controlling traffic quality and volume
• Work with existing affiliate clients and Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues
• Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
• Strategize, plan, execute and optimize email, social, mobile, and display campaigns, while keeping affiliates up to date on any program enhancements
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
• BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or business
• 3 + years prior experience in Affiliate Marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office- Especially Excel.
• Self-starter and work well within a team environment
• Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
• Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
• Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
• Experience with online intranet systems
• Able to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”